The competition to win a weekend in the Yorkshire Dales has now ended
The winner was: Diane Porter
Terms & conditions
Please ensure you read the rules carefully before entering the competition. Entry implies acceptance of all the rules
- To enter, just describe your perfect day in the Yorkshire Dales. You can use as much detail as you wish.
- All entrants must be 18 years old or older.
- Each individual may enter only once.
- Entries can only be received online via the form on this page.
- The deadline date for entries is 12 midnight (UK time) on Saturday 15th July.
- The winner will be notified by 18th July by email.
- There is no cost to enter.
- It is not possible to confirm receipt of entries by phone or email.
- The judges' decision is final and no individual correspondence can be entered into.
- Judges are unable to comment on individual entries.
- The prize is a weekend for four people in a cottage in Masham.
- No alternatives or cash prizes are available.
- The weekend is available for four responsible adults or two adults and two children. No food or transport is provided and the nature of the area means that to enjoy it to its full potential, use of a car is desirable.
- When the winner is notified, they must respond by email to accept the prize within 7 days of receipt of the initial notification. They will then be offered several dates for their weekend break and will need to choose a date within 7 days. Once booked, we regret it is not possible to change this date. We expect that the cottage will be left in a clean and tidy condition. The owner reserves the right to make a charge if this is not the case.