Reeth - discover more of the Yorkshire Dales with this free Reeth Treasure Map
No matter how well you think you know a place, there are always new aspects to discover. Use the treasure map to discover more of Reeth. Like all the best treasure maps, this one may hold a few mysteries. It’s not drawn to scale and some of the features might not be exactly where you’d expect. Look carefully to find everything!
This symbol on the map represents a place of interest: it could be anything beautiful, quirky, historic, or fun…
See below for our list of places to find.
How many of these can you discover?
- Beautiful village green with wonderful views on all sides
- Craft studios at Silver Street Studios
- River walk and the Swale Swing Bridge
- Garden, sculptures, small exhibition in the old privy and National Park information centre at Hudson House
- Garden House Pottery and Scenic View Gallery
- Cakes and cycles at the Dales Bike Centre
- Work by local craftspeople at Fleece
- Story of Reeth and Swaledale at Swaledale Museum
- Table games in the Ice Cream Parlour
- Follow one of England’s most scenic roads on to Gunnerside, Muker, Thwaite and Keld, stopping to admire the hay meadows
- Drive in the other direction towards Leyburn, Yorkshire Dales’ most surprising market town