Linton & Grassington - discover more of the Yorkshire Dales with this free Linton & Grassington Treasure Map
No matter how well you think you know a place, there are always new aspects to discover. Use the treasure map to discover more of both Linton and Grassington. Like all the best treasure maps, this one may hold a few mysteries. It’s not drawn to scale and some of the features might not be exactly where you’d expect. Look carefully to find everything!
This symbol on the map represents a place of interest: it could be anything beautiful, quirky, historic, or fun…
See below for our list of places to find.
How many of these can you discover?
- Grassington National Park Centre
- Grassington Folk Museum
- Sign commemorating the time when nothing happened!
- Welcome to Grassington sculpture featuring sheep & lead-mining history
- Ledge above a cottage door with lots of horseshoes – how many can you count?
- Excellent cafes, pubs and restaurants
- Linton Falls
- Obelisk commemorating Linton’s title as ‘loveliest village in the north of England’
- 3 bridges across the beck at Linton
- Stepping stones across the River Wharfe on the Linton Falls walk, leading to Linton Church
- Linton Cottages – the Almshouses
- Sign featuring a request from the Holiday Fellowship
- Delightful 12th Century church of St. Michael's & All Angels set on a bluff above the River Wharfe