Ingleton - discover more of the Yorkshire Dales with this free Ingleton Treasure Map
No matter how well you think you know a place, there are always new aspects to discover. Use the treasure map to discover more of Ingleton. Like all the best treasure maps, this one may hold a few mysteries. It’s not drawn to scale and some of the features might not be exactly where you’d expect. Look carefully to find everything!
This symbol on the map represents a place of interest: it could be anything beautiful, quirky, historic, or fun…
See below for our list of places to find.
How many of these can you discover?
- the Waterfalls trail
- Ingleton Pottery
- Ingleton Viaduct spanning the River Greta
- Open Air Swimming Pool
- Witches weathervane above the sweet shop
- Sherlock Holmes connections with Ingleton at Uncle Jeremy’s Household
- Glass being made and sold along with other handmade items at Stonegate Glass
- White Scar Cave
- St. Oswald’s Church in Thornton in Lonsdale where Sir Arthur Conan Doyle married his wife Louise in 1885 and Masongill, where his mother Mary lived
- Andy Goldsworthy’s Drove Arch Hut and Toby’s Fold, a short walk from Thornton Force
- Meal Bank Quarry Hoffman kiln, quarry and limeworks