Clapham - discover more of the Yorkshire Dales with this free Clapham Treasure Map
No matter how well you think you know a place, there are always new aspects to discover. Use the treasure map to discover more of Clapham. Like all the best treasure maps, this one may hold a few mysteries. It’s not drawn to scale and some of the features might not be exactly where you’d expect. Look carefully to find everything!
This symbol on the map represents a place of interest: it could be anything beautiful, quirky, historic, or fun…
See below for our list of places to find.
How many of these can you discover?
- Peace and tranquillity next to Clapham Beck
- Ingleborough Caves
- Beautiful bridges and crossing points
- Home of the Cave Rescue Organisation
- Shops, cafes and pubs
- Ingleborough Nature Trail
- Story of Reginald Farrer
- Thwaite Lane footpath
- Robin Proctors Scar
- Norber Erratics - amazing balanced rocks in interesting formations